Founded on the principles of pluralism and inclusion, Brandeis University is a place where exceptional young minds from diverse backgrounds come together to form a unique and vibrant campus community. Our annual Students Exploring and Embracing Diversity (SEED) program celebrates multiculturalism and social justice at our dynamic university.
|who should apply?||first-gen and/or low-income, minorities|
|eligible grade levels||seniors|
|cost||free (can apply for a travel grant to visit Brandeis campus, covers travel, one-night hotel, three meals for student + a guardian)|
|deadline||early October 2022|
|date of program||late October 2022 (tentative to change if offline)|
|location||Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)|
- rising HS senior
- currently reside in the US
- preference given to first-gen and/or low-income, URMs, queer students
- basic, academic, testing (optional) information
- one essay question (250 words)
- optional additional information space
- one essay question if applying for travel grant (250 words)
- Brandeis University is a private research university.