Pull up a seat and join us for Explore Bowdoin this fall where you’ll get a head start on the college application process. If you are a high-achieving, low-income, and/or first-generation-to-college member of the Class of 2022, then Explore Bowdoin is for you. We invite you to experience Bowdoin for yourself—and learn about the college admissions process and financial aid along the way!
|who should apply?||first-gen and/or low-income, minorities|
|eligible grade levels||seniors|
|cost||free (travel and housing will be covered for participants later admitted to Bowdoin for spring Open House)|
|deadline||early September 2022|
|date of program||October 2022 (two sessions, tentative to change if offline)|
|location||Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME)|
- current high school seniors or other students intending to enter college in fall 2022
- US citizen, permanent resident, undocumented/DACA students living in the US
- preference is given to FGLI students and/or students from diverse or rural backgrounds
- personal and school information
- transcript through the end of junior year
- upload graded essay from an academic subject from your junior year
- one short answer question (200 words)
- Bowdoin College is a private liberal arts college.